News from all sites More...
- MSN Messenger won't load - Globe and Mail
- The Grid integrates GTalk, MSN messenger - MyADSL
- Upgrade from Windows Live Messenger version 8.1
- Notice: Trouble sending messages.
- Upgrade your Windows Live Messenger Service
- Today is the 10th Anniversary ? It?s time to party.
- Help us celebrate Windows Live Messenger?s 10th anniversary
- What?s your favorite emoticon? - We asked the community experts for their choice!
- The Messenger Plus! 2009 Contest
- Meet members of the Windows Live Messenger team
Latest news More...
Bye MSN Web Messenger
Microsoft's online MSN Web Messenger has officially been shutdown at June 30th. The official web based Windows Live Messenger client that used to reside at webmessenger.msn.com had been around for years, but didn't undergo any changes for a long time. The replacement online chat tool can now be found inside Hotmail. This is what Microsoft has to say about the changes:
>> Check out our Online MSN at school page for more info
Chat with the WLM team
At 4-5 pm PST today you'll be able to ask Windows Live Messenger team member Nicole all kinds of questions about WLM.
Simply add firstname.lastname@example.org to your buddy list to participate in the chat.
Check out Nicole's blog post on this.
Over at the MessengerSays blog, Leah informs us of the latest developments around the interoperability between Windows Live Messenger and Yahoo! Messenger: "ANYONE using the latest version of Windows Live Messenger or Yahoo! Messenger (in most countries) will be able to add friends, send messages and select emoticons with those from either network like crazy – and we encourage you to do so!"
Good to hear that this feature quite some people have been waiting for is now officially finished.